Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome friends!

Most of you are just now finding my blog because I've finally shared it so, HERZLICH WILKOMMEN :)
I haven't been able to post since arriving in Washington, D.C., because I'm bad at internet connectiony type things but hey, here I am. Today dad is dropping me off at the hotel and, as sad as it is to think about, it's also super exciting to know that today is when my journey starts. I'll go ahead and post the addresses to contact me at while I'm there so I don't have to send them to 57 people. 

*Language camp- 

Experiment e.V.
Zoë Grayson
Schloss Wittgenstein 6
57334 Bad Laasphe 
Germany

*Host Family-

Zoë Grayson/Loers
Vogelskamp 78
40822 Mettmann
Germany

*Texting
If you have iPhone or android, get the "whatsapp" application and TO YOUR CONTACTS add my number. 781-927-9193. After adding me to your actual contacts, the app will add me to your favorites list. After that, you're all set to text me. :)

*Skype
prettyraveegirl

Make sure that you send me your address before Saturday if you want any snail mail or german souvenirs :P AND WRITE ME. I love letters! And I'm going to feel very homesick around holidays and whatnot so letters are absolutely positively 100% always welcome. 
Tune in tonight for my post while at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport hotel place of meeting fabulous students. 
Tschüs! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment