Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Procrastination killed the Zoë

I told myself since I began the application process,
"Zoë, you have to make a blog."
And every time the subject arose, I turned and responded to myself with "I'll do it sooner or later."
There is more problem with that than the fact that I'm talking to myself. Now, I've been accepted to go to Germany for a little under a year and I have to go back and get this blog up to date on everything that happened prior to my acceptance. The next few days are going to be busy.

Here's the basics:
I'm enrolled in Bowling Green High School as a junior. In October I asked my German teacher about any opportunities for an exchange with Germany and she brought me a pamphlet of information involving CBYX.
CBYX is the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange.
After a rigorous (and ongoing) application process, I was accepted to be one of the 50 finalists to travel to Germany on a full scholarship from August 2013- June 2014.
Those are the basics. Details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment