Sunday, March 24, 2013

Secondary application

The secondary application is intense, and due on Wednesday, so I'm finishing it up today. I have to get my shots still and my passport but other than that I just have to write my letter to my host family and fill out my photo album. Did I mention I have to get a rabies shot? I think that's really strange, not sure why I would need it for Germany but hey, it's free. I'm down.
After reading all these blogs I've found about exchange students, I'm thinking I'm the only one crazy excited for the flight to Germany. I'm so ready to meet everyone and find out who my host family is, but I think the gazillion hour long flight with all of these new friends will be really fun. :)
I'm already thinking about souvenirs to bring to my host family. Probably something from DC though, not Kentucky.
Lately I've been thinking more and more about the people I have to leave and it makes me really want to spend time with people nonstop. It is sad to think I wont see everyone for a year, but I'm wicked excited about Germany so it makes up for it.
I'm gonna go finish up this app, but I'll post later. Tschüs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment